Monaco have told Arsenal that they will have to break their transfer record again this summer, should they wish to sign Thomas Lemar, according to the Mirror. The Ligue 1 champions have lost a couple of players this summer after an impressive season that saw them win the league and reach the semi-final of the Champions League. Monaco are now demanding £80million for Lemar, in a bid to scare off Arsenal, who have made him their number one target this summer.
If Arsene Wenger sanctions a move at that price, Lemar will become the Gunners’ most expensive player ever.
Arsenal paid £42.5m for Mesut Ozil in 2013, then £52m for Alexandre Lacazette earlier this month.
Now they could have to go through that new barrier to get Lemar, who is understood to be keen to move to the Emirates.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!