Music power couple Jay Z and Beyonce is said to have added another 18 new people to the payroll now that their son Sir and daughter Rumi have joined their big sister Blue Ivy at home.
“This includes additional security, upgraded bullet-proof vehicles, six nannies, two maids, and a 24/7 rotating team of nurses,
Beyonce and JAY-Z have hired six nannies to take care of their newborn twins, Rumi and Sir. Each of the nannies will be paid $100,000 a year; that makes it $600,000 for all the nannies. 5-year-old Blue Ivy has two nannies to herself, making it eight nannies in all. The nannies won’t all work at the same time. They will be working in eight-hour shifts.
“The twins don’t sleep at the same time, so she decided she needed three per child, working in eight-hour shifts,” a source told US OK! magazine.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!