The Supreme Court has declared Ahmed Makarfi as chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, after the long legal war with Ali Modu Sheriff with battles fought in various courts across Nigeria. Many courts have had to upturn the ruling of the one before them and the party has been split into two factions. Sheriff was declared the chairman of the party by the Court of Appeal, but the Supreme Court verdict today has recognised Makarfi’s faction.
Two out of the three member-panel, Justice B.G Sanga and Justice A.B Gumel, in their judgment said the convention disobeyed the court order and the court would not close its eyes on such illegality.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 7 most effective ways to increase your d*ck size – with #2 and #4, you could gain 4 extra inches
- “You fool, Wizkid and Davido beef is staged” – Cynthia Morgan reveals
- Tekno shades Wizkid and Davido (see screenshots)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- Checkout Senator Dino Melaye’s Luxurious cars and mansions (See photos & cost of each car)