A 59-year-old Akosua Budu Amoako and her husband Isaiah Somuah Anim, 59, are finally proud parents of one after trying for nearly 40 years to start a family. The US based -Ghanaian woman after undergoing a fertility treatment gave birth to a full-term 7-pound, 4-ounce boy on June 15 at Bellevue Woman’s Center in New York. Akosua said she and her husband started trying to have children after they married 38 years ago, but eventually stopped trying after she discovered she had a blocked fallopian tube that made natural pregnancy almost impossible.
She told the Times Union, that after learning that a 60-year-old woman in Ghana gave birth to triplets after fertility treatments, she underwent a vitro fertilization at an Albany-area clinic using her husband’s sperm and a donor egg before could get pregnant and have their son. The baby was named after his father, Isaiah Somuah Anim. He is doing fine, as is his mother. According to the happy mother, ‘We haven’t gotten much sleep, but I feel fine and I think he already knows our voices. ‘When he’s crying sometimes, my husband will call from work and Isaiah will hear his voice through the phone and calms down and stops crying.’
Take a look.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!