Linda Ikeji’s success story is one most of us have gotten used to hearing. How a young lady turned a simple free blog, to a multi-million Naira company in just a few years. The blogger has made a name for herself, bought herself a mansion in one of the biggest residential areas of Lagos for around half a billion Naira, and has big cars and designer clothes to show for it. That’s more than something a lot of people achieve in their entire lives.
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!
- See photos of most expensive house in Nigeria, the owner and more details
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
While many folks have taken their time to talk down her success as being the handwork of some rich politician somewhere, the real truth behind her success would always be the truth. Rather than look for the flaws in her success story, it pays to find out what she did right and apply it. For this reason, here are some of the real secrets to her success.
1. Speed and a proactive attitude to opportunities So many people think up business ideas and either stall on kick-starting it, or act reactively until it dies off. However, Linda Ikeji found a good opportunity and held on to it until it became a success. She saw the idea when BellaNaija did a feature article of her on her own blog, and she decided to open hers. Now, both blogs compete in terms of popularity. More so, she started her blog in 2006 when blogging and entertainment in general wasn’t common, and hence, got the ‘first’ advantage.