African countries with luxurious presidential villa: Whenever it comes to power and riches, the residence of the African president is best used as the point of reference. Call it whatever you want but the residences of African presidents are not always referred to as presidential palaces. In fact where as some African states prefer to use the term “State House” or “Presidential Villa,” others are more comfortable with the “Executive Mansion” or ” Flagstaff House ” – but one thing stands the same in all of these mansions, their great significance and magnificence.
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- See how Ooni of Ife’s palace looks like after reconstruction – (exclusive before and after photos)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what doctors never tell you
We bring you ten of the most beautiful of these presidential palaces. The list of these presidential palaces are not in an exact order of precedence as all buildings match up to be equally beautiful in style and stature.
1. The Unity Palace – Yaounde, Cameroon
The Cameroon is a country in Central Africa , located between Nigeria to west, Chad to the north, the Central African Republic to the east, Gabon , the Equatorial Guinea and the Republic of Congo to the south and the Gulf of Guinea in the southwest.