Life lessons you can learn from father of Lupita Nyong’o: Peter Anyang’ Nyong’o (born 10 October 1945) is a Kenyan politician. He is the former Secretary General of Orange Democratic Movement (the current acting Secretary General of the Orange Democratic Movement is Dr. Agnes Zani). Professor Nyon’go was the acting party leader from March 11 until late May when Raila Odinga was in the United States and was elected to the National Assembly of Kenya in the December 2007 parliamentary election, representing the Kisumu Rural Constituency. He was the Minister for Medical Services and previously the Minister for Planning & National Development. He is currently serving as the Senator for Kisumu County.
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- See how Ooni of Ife’s palace looks like after reconstruction – (exclusive before and after photos)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what doctors never tell you
Lupita Nyong’o took to Instagram to celebrate her father Peter Anyang Nyong’o and also thank those who made it possible for him to become the new Governor of Kisumu County in Kenya. She also shared 10 invaluable lessons he taught her which has helped her in becoming the better and confident woman she’s today and we think they’re lessons that will come in handy for everyone.
1. You are smart: I took this to mean both that I was dressed well (We Kenyans say ‘smart’ for ‘well-dressed’), but also that I was intelligent. It always made me feel special and valuable.