11. Use priming.
Yale psychologist John Bargh studied priming and found that attraction is linked to temperatures. In one study, participants were told to hold hot and cold beverages while judging a group of people. Those holding warm beverages judged the people as having warm personalities, while those who were holding cold drinks saw the people as having harsh and cold personalities. Conclusions: skip the shakes and go out for hot chocolate or coffee when you’re trying to make a good impression.
12. Be the lady in red.
This trick has been around for a while but continues to get results. Studies have found that men are more attracted to women wearing redthan any other color.
Go ahead and give these suggestions a try. They might not work, or they may surprise you and get you closer to the one you love.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride