Today marks the 20th anniversary of the death of Princess Diana who died on August 31, 1997 after a car she was travelling in crashed at the Pont de l’Alma tunnel in Paris. She was just 36 years old. As the world pays glowing tribute to her legacy and how she changed the British monarchy forever, we take you through some of her most iconic and inspirational quotes during her lifetime.
- 7 Facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017
- 13 most expensive places to reside in Lagos – Only the rich can tell (with pictures)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
“I wear my heart on my sleeve.” – Princess Diana
“Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back.” – Princess Diana
“Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” – Princess Diana
“Family is the most important thing in the world.” – Princess Diana
“Only do what your heart tells you.” – Princess Diana
“Everyone of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves.” – Princess Diana
“Life is just a journey.” – Princess Diana
“They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?” – Princess Diana
“Hugs can do great amounts of good – especially for children.”– Princess Diana
“If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” – Princess Diana
“The greatest problem in the world today is intolerance. Everyone is so intolerant of each other.” – Princess Diana
“When you are happy you can forgive a great deal.” – Princess Diana
“I don’t want expensive gifts; I don’t want to be bought. I have everything I want. I just want someone to be there for me, to make me feel safe and secure.” – Princess Diana
“I touch people. I think everyone needs that. Placing a hand on a friend’s face means making contact.” – Princess Diana
“Helping people in need is a good and essential part of my life, a kind of destiny.” – Princess Diana
“I’d like to be a queen in people’s hearts” – Princess Diana
“Anywhere I see suffering, that is where I want to be, doing what I can.” – Princess Diana
“I don’t go by the rule book; I lead from the heart, not the head.” – Princess Diana
“You can’t comfort the afflicted with afflicting the comfortable.” – Princess Diana
“I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.” – Princess Diana
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!