Profitable Ways to use WhatsApp: WhatsApp is a free to download messenger app for smartphones. WhatsApp uses the internet to send messages, images, audio or video. The service is very similar to text messaging services however, because WhatsApp uses the internet to send messages, the cost of using WhatsApp is significantly less than texting. The simplicity of Whatsapp shouldn’t fool you into thinking its use is limited to mere casual chating or making call. Whatsapp can be a powerful and highly cost-effective business tool to those who know how to properly employ its features for business.
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- See how Ooni of Ife’s palace looks like after reconstruction – (exclusive before and after photos)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what doctors never tell you
Here are 5 lucrative ways to use Whatsapp for business.
1. For Customer Engagement and Support Whatsapp is a great tool for delivering customer service and a great platform for customer engagement and support. Whatsapp’s SMS features and its ability to send images, video clips, documents, media and audio files make it a great tool for customer engagement and support; it can be used to engage customers and help increase sales as well as garner a good reputation for your business.
Whatsapp is also a great follow up tool for converting business leads into repeat orders, and is a platform for you to also share regular updates about your business at little or no cost rather than through email or SMS. It’s also an effective, convenient and cost-effective way for customers to reach out to you when they have complaints or feedback on your products or services, rather than customers wasting time and spending hundreds of Naira on-hold, waiting for their calls to be picked on a customer care line.