Reasons why you might be denied admission: Being offered admission into a university is the prayer of every Nigerian students. This is because the number of students far outweighs the number of universities we have in Nigeria. Universities are not even helping the matter at all because most of them admit students based on “long-leg” which i know you understand what i mean. This post is focusing on reasons you might not be offered admission by the school you choose.
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- See how Ooni of Ife’s palace looks like after reconstruction – (exclusive before and after photos)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what doctors never tell you
These reasons are based on my research, so i hope you trust them.
1. UNABLE TO MEET CUT-OFF MARK FOR YOUR COURSE
This is the most common reason why most of the students are being rejected yearly. For the new-bie, let me explain what i mean by cut-off mark. Cut-off mark is the bench mark or let me say boundary at which you as a student must reach before been offered admission into a certain university.
There are factors that determines cut-off mark and example of those are; the number of candidates that choose the course, the high or low pass rate of JAMB/screening examination and so on. Cut-off marks are prone to increase or decrease by those factor i gave. I will explain more on the factors i gave and how cut-off mark is being derived my next post.