The 9 most intriguing bridge designs in the world – You won’t believe #2 & #3 are man made(With Pics)
2. Loopgraafbrug , Halsteren, Netherlands
The Loopgraafbrug, which translates from Dutch to Trench Bridge, serves as a pedestrian walkway to Fort Pinssen, which is surrounded by a moat. But rather than building it over the moat, a decision was made to construct a partially submerged bridge. The bridge appears to divide the moat waters in half, thus it has been given the nickname Moses Bridge. It is built so low that people can cross it virtually undetected, except for the occasional bobbling head of taller pedestrians.
1. Lucky Knot Bridge, Changsha, China
This pedestrian bridge in the South-Central city of 7 million makes it to the top of the list due to the way it combines esthetics with cultural symbolism. Opened at the end of 2016, the bridge was built over Dragon King Harbor River and connects to various parks, roads and riverbanks. The inspiration for its design was the ancient Chinese folk art of knotting, which is believed to bring good luck. LED lamps have been installed, offering a spectacular light show. The bridge also provides beautiful views of the city, river and nearby mountains.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!