Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her husband Captain Mattew Ekeinde, have moved into their newly built home. The actress took to Instagram to make the announcement telling fans she and her family were moving from their owned home to a newly built one.
Moving house has to be the most stressful thing on earth! Especially moving from your house to your house! I’ve missed you all. Happy birthday to My son @iamcaptaine (20th) my amazing producer @estherofafrica (20th) ,my love @rukkysanda phew who have I missed? I love you all and thanks in advance for your well wishes! Talk soon
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride