“I am someone who calls a spade a spade. I say it as I see it, and I don’t like to sugarcoat things. I believe in being real and I don’t have time for industry politics. There is a lot of fakeness in the industry; people say one thing, yet they mean another. For me, I wouldn’t say anything behind your back. I would say whatever I want to say right to your face, and that’s the end. I believe in expressing myself immediately and after that, it’s over; I move on. But in this industry, if you speak the truth, you begin to look like the odd one out and that’s not cool. That’s why I don’t have lots of friends in the industry because I like to keep to myself.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride