Charly Boy storms EFCC office: Ace musician, Charles Oputa, also known as Charlyboy, alongside his OurMumuDonDo protesters have stormed the headquarters of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, in Abuja to demand the repatriation of a former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Allison-Madueke.
The former Minister who served during the administration of ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan, is undergoing investigations over alleged fraud committed while she was in office. Recently, a Lagos Federal High Court ordered the forfeiture of some property linked to Diezani because they were believed to have been acquired using proceeds of stolen wealth.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride