A UK couple, who got married as man and wife 21 years ago, have renewed their wedding vows. But this time, as wife and wife. Denise and Kristiana — formerly Stephen — Taylor both wore bridal gowns this time. The pair got hitched in 1996 and renewed their vows for the first time five years ago. Only for days later, Kristiana revealed she wanted to live as a woman.
His wife Denise, 44, was initially shocked but she stayed with her husband as he transitioned into a woman. As they renewed their vows on Thursday, their 14 year old son Stephen, walked them down the aisle.
A happy Kristiana, 49, said:
“Something which could have torn us apart, actually brought us together.”
“I got a lot of negativity, I got a lot of ‘Oooh I’ve heard about your situation’, but it makes me smile, because look at us now.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride