This Nigerian couple who met 2009 in NYSC Bauchi state orientation camp have shared their beautiful love story to celebrate their 5th wedding wedding anniversary.
Read their story below…
“I MET MY HUSBAND 3rd day in the CAMP.
It all started in the #nysc camp (2009/2010 Batch A) Bauchi State.
As usual as you come in 1st, 2nd and even 3rd day are for registrations, getting your kits, being threatened by the soldiers calling you OTONDO, if you’re walking you’re wrong. Double up double up! then end up being friends, meeting old and new friends, morning drilling and all.
Who remember that song:
Them go born mumu them go born mumu if corper marry corper them go born mumu And really don’t like to serve in the north cos all life as being in the north so I love to be posted to either Lagos or Port Harcourt.
So the 3rd day was the swearing in and what I did was just to ask for a PEN from this guy to sign my oath of service form and that was all.
He as being my best friend, brother, father, mentor, partner in crime and to crown it up my one and only sweetheart. I love you so dearly if am opportune to come back to this planet earth I will choose you again and again.
What else can I ask for when He as given me the bunch of key to the doors of life, you’re a gift from ABOVE.
Having you is like having the whole world. I bless the day I met you
Happy 5th anniversary to us darling. #camp #corper #nigeriancorpers #nysc”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride