According to Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Ajoke, ‘the love of a family is life’s greatest blessing’. she said this in a post on Instagram where she and her mother were pictured facing each other in sweet gaze. Many times, we underestimate the value of a nuclear family in the everyday running of our society. The love that is impacted in the home is what we take outside for the society to partake from. Iyabo Ojo seems to have done a good job so far in single handily raising the teenagers Festus and Ajoke.
- 7 Facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017
- 13 most expensive places to reside in Lagos – Only the rich can tell (with pictures)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
Ajoke in one of the post apologised to her mother for not thanking her enough for everything she had done for her and professed her love for her.
Dear mom, I’m sorry for all the times I stressed you, I’m sorry I didn’t say thank you enough. But thank you for everything. Thank you for putting up with me, thank you for being there for me through everything, thank you for always loving me. .. I love you so much
Screenshot from Ajoke Ojo’s Instagram page
The family recently took some pictures which they shared on their social media accounts. The pictures are indeed beautiful as it shows the bond between the mother and her children.
See more pictures below:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!