Friends of Olori Wuraola have spilled more details on the main reason why her marriage to the Ooni of Ife crashed within 17 months. This revelations comes despite the statement issued by the Palace of the Ooni debunking rumors that their marriage have come to an end. According to Kemiashefonlovehaven, Olori Wuraola has been sent out of her matrimonial home and has since gone to retrieve her belongings from the palace which is now being controlled by the Ooni’s sisters—Folashade, Adesola and Adebimpe.
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- See how Ooni of Ife’s palace looks like after reconstruction – (exclusive before and after photos)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what doctors never tell you
The Olori’s friends are worried about the silence maintained by Wuraola as she avoided spilling some earth-shaking facts that would clean up her battered image. Her friends alleged that Oba Ogunwusi, who needed a sizeable financial war chest in his battle to become the Ooni of Ife, was actually targeting Olori Wuraola’s wealth and wide contacts.
“If the king proposed to her 24 hours after they met and told her that Ifa (the oracle) had revealed to him that she was his wife, why did he send her away? Did Ifa lie over 17 months after the proposal? What is Ifa saying now? That she is no longer his wife?” her friends asked. “She fell for his charms and thought he was extremely wealthy but when she moved in, she realized it was all a sham!” they (friends) revealed.
But what about the allegations of infidelity against the queen?
“Nobody should believe that because it’s a general belief that anyone sleeping with the wife of a king would die. How many men linked with her romantically have died? We know where this is coming from and those who have accused the Olori have been sleeping about with men who are not their husbands. These allegations are attempts to rubbish her and tarnish her image.
Another of the Olori’s friends who spoke with Kemi Ashefon said,
“She was making millions from her businesses before she met the Kabiyesi but Sonia(as fondly called by friends) is broke now. She thought she was going into a wealthy home but realized it’s a place they would feast on you and your wealth,” her friends revealed.
According to sources, the day she went to the palace to retrieve her belongings, it was disclosed to Kemiashefonlovehaven that the Edo State-born wife of the Ooni wasn’t allowed to take her bed.
Her bed? Anything special about it?
“Yes. Her bed which she made with her money because the bed in her room after getting married to the Kabiyesi was just wood! She had to make an exquisite one which she wasn’t allowed to take away when packing her luggage from the palace,” sources disclosed.
If you thought she was enjoying a blissful sexual life in the exquisite bed, then you might be wrong.
“She was abandoned alone in her bedroom and has not received a ‘royal touch’ in the last eight months! You know there is a new queen who is Yoruba, who enjoys the favour of the king’s sisters and who did all they could to make the king abandon Sonia’s bedroom. It’s just painful that they didn’t allow her take the bed she made with her money,” friends of the Olori said.
Sources disclosed that at that time and even afterwards, he constantly threatened her with charms, claiming he had eaten a live human heart, and had therefore acquired powers both to do and undo.
They also alleged that he has a tempestuous character and many times barely stopped short of beating her whenever arguments ensued between them.
Her friends disclosed that one matter that always caused rifts in the marriage was her constant advice that the monarch should clean up his act concerning his business dealings.
Olori Wuraola had reportedly raised the alarm that too many of his business dealings had a lot of question marks hanging over them, and that it was high time he began to live above board so as not to drag the dignified office of the Ooni into disrepute. We gathered from a reliable source close to the couple that this often infuriated the Kabiyesi.
A source close to the palace stated that childbearing was another issue that caused friction in the marriage. The Ooni kicked out his first wife, Adebisi Adebukola Bombata because they had no child. The couple was married for eight years (2008-2016) and his family believed that he needed to find someone who will bear him children which was how Wuraola came into the picture.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride