Son of Nigerian Fuji music legend, Ayinde Wasiu popularly known as Kwam 1, Yomade Ayinde Marshal, yesterday held his court marriage to his long time girlfriend, Fatima Obe at the Ikoyi Registry in Lagos. The happy father took to his social media page to celebrate his son on the next step in his relationship with his woman.
- 7 Facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017
- 13 most expensive places to reside in Lagos – Only the rich can tell (with pictures)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, Kwam 1, wrote on his Instagram page;
All Glory and praises to God Almighty, Today 25th August 2017 at the marriage registry at Ikoyi Lagos , My son Sulaiman Iluyomade Adewale Ayinde Marshal and his beautiful wife Fatima Adetutu Obe got married before the chief registrar of marriage Mr Kasali .
May God Almighty bless their union with abundance of all things that will make them appreciate the goodness of God.
So that they too can do same for their children. Honestly I’m in a joyous mood. Aiye sese bere ni.
See more photos below;
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!