Jay Z chose Rumi and Sir as names for his twins: In a recent interview with Rap Radar hosts Elliot Wilson and Brian Miller, JAY Z reveals how he and Beyonce came up with their twins names. The rapper, who opened up in the interview said “Rumi is our favorite poet, so it was for our daughter, Sir was like, man, come out the gate. He carries himself like that. He just came out, like, Sir.”
The father of three also revealed how their firstborn, 5-year-old daughter Blue Ivy, ended up rapping a freestyle on his new album, the sexuality of his mum and more. Recall that Beyonce’s mother Tina Lawson took to Instagram to educate members of the Beyhive on their classic mystical verse.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride