Nigerian pop singer, Kingsley Okonkwo, popularly known as Kcee has maintained that his bid to contest the Anambra governorship election holding in November is not a joke. The “Limpopo” crooner in a chat with Hiptv, said he is not joking about his governorship ambition in Anambra state.
“My campaign manager said I should not speak much about it and that’s what I’m going to stand on. I’m going to be making official statement about it but trust me it’s not a joke.
“I think the youth has to speak up and that’s what I’m saying right now.
“And I think you have what it takes to do it and I have what it takes so if you believe in yourself, make it rain.”
The singer, who further explained his decision to venture into politics, said he was interested in making an impact on the lives of the masses.
See the video below;
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride