Canon Otto finally released: Chimenem Otto, winner of the 2014 edition of Gulder Ultimate Search, who was abducted by kidnappers in Port Harcourt has been released. Chimenem’s older brother Orondaam Otto, announced the good news on his Instagram page a few hours ago.
“The past 7 days have been the toughest and scariest days for me & my family.
“My younger brother got kidnapped while travelling into Port Harcourt. He was driving on Emuoha road and suddenly a group of men ahead of him randomly opened fire on his car forcing him to stop and he was abducted and taken into the forest.
“Unfortunately, the news found its way on several media blogs even when we never wanted it to and the kidnappers loved the media buzz and doubled the ransom with more threats.
“But because we serve a Great God who governs, protects and oversees the earth because He answers us when we call on Him, my brother was released last night unhurt and without a scratch after 7 days.
“Thanks to everyone who had heard the news and reached out to us. Your support and show of love filled our hearts when they were empty and I can’t thank you all enough.
“Our prayers have been answered and God has done what He alone can do best. My younger brother @ottocanon is free and safe. And I pray the same for our country.”
Here’s what he shared:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride