Meet the sisters of Ooni Of Ife: There is no love-lost among them and Olori Wuraola. The three, Princess Folashade, Princess Adesola and Princess Bimpe are sisters to the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi. Known to always appear with the monarch to most places he went especially when he was newly installed, there is obviously a supremacy battle among them and Olori Wuraola, who was the only wife and queen in the palace.
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- See how Ooni of Ife’s palace looks like after reconstruction – (exclusive before and after photos)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what doctors never tell you
As expected, Olori Wuraola put them in their place and this ignited a silent war.
The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, formally took for wife, former Wuraola Itohan Sonia Otiti Zainab Obanor on March 12, 2016. Initially all seems to be well with the queen and her in-laws but everything turned awry with what a source described as “the attitude of Olori Wuraola towards family members.” According to a report from TheCapital.ng that broke the alleged crash of the Ooni of Ife/Olori Wuraola’s marriage, one of the reasons for the challenged union is the fact that the queen is at war with her in-laws:
The report says, “Inside sources described the marriage as a sham, plagued by suspicion, hatred and devoid of love; they accused Olori of many unpublishable things and lack of commitment to her marital vows. Even as you read she is not on talking terms with her in-laws.
The allegations are as wide as they are wild.” Though sources close to the queen have denied any marriage crash, its obvious the young marriage is challenged. The sisters, who could have being a source of help for Olori Wuraola have left her in the cold.
“Unfortunately for the sisters, they cannot narrate all they have experienced in the hands of the Queen. When they went on the USA and London tours with the king, Olori Wuraola dealt with them. Before, the sisters lived in the palace but they are no longer there.
In fact, when the Ooni of Ife’s father, Price Ropo Ogunwusi, clocked 75 in March 2017, Queen Wuraola, who is a daughter-in-law, was conspicuously absent at the low key get-together,” a source close to the palace said. At the Baba Oba’s 75th birthday, the three princesses and very few family members were present. Well, these three princesses— Princess Folashade, Princess Adesola and Princess Bimpe— who are the Kabiyesi’s eyes and ears on the social scene, saw to it that a paramount ruler in Yoruba land did not end up with just a queen.
They were said to have arranged the meeting of the new queen, Bolanle who hails from Abeokuta, Ogun State, with the Ooni. Though the new queen stays in the personal house of the Ooni, she gets the attention and love of the three princesses. That the Ogunwusi princesses keep a close-knit family cannot be ignored in the scheme of things in the palace especially with the issue of who the king marries.
Fortunately for them, their brother, the king, honours them too. Who are these celebrity princesses? What’s about these princesses? For Princess Folashade Fadairo who is the third child, she read English Language ditto for her younger sister, Princess Adesola Olojede.
Adebimpe Daodu read Banking and Finance at the Osun State College of Technology. Aside the fact that they co-run a business called FOLSOLBIM VENTURES, Folashade also runs a private business called FOLAR designs which is one of the most patronised beauty and gift items outfit in Lekki Ajah axis. Sola also oversees the affairs of Alpha Reign Ventures, an outfit that sells luxury phones.
Adebimpe who is the last of them, was working as a health officer at Winnipeg regional health authority in Canada. The 40-year-old has relocated to Nigeria since her brother’s installation as king.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride