UK-based Nigerian prophetess Olubori Olabiwonninu’s husband of 21-years re-proposed to her few days ago and she penned down this interesting advice for younger people to reassure them that there is still joy in marriage.
Shared the above photo and wrote;
“I’m doing this to let people believe that there is still joy in marriage because, I read on social media that our youth are scared of marriage this days as if marriage is all doom, gloom,violence and sorrow. Most people wants their Children to get married eventually but our Children are fed with negative and sorrowful news about marriage on social media and they are scared.The fact that one marriage didn’t work doesn’t mean you can not marry again neither does it discredit the institution of marriage as ordained by God.As most youth don’t want to marry again, understand that marriage is about love, patience,respect, understanding, trust, endurance, forgiveness and tolerance .
Though,this is not the month of my marriage and me and my husband are not celebrating our marriage anniversary but we are creating a positive impressions to the younger generations that you can celebrate your marriage every time and everywhere you have the opportunity and not once in a year. Everyone human being have what they like and what givesthem joy. I love words of love, reassurance and proposal to make me feel like a new bride every time and he enjoys doing it. I will invite you to our wedding soon by the grace of God. YES, you can say after 21 years, thank you . My king bought me a new ring after I lost one of my wedding ring and he propose to me again when we went to Bluewater shopping centre to buy a phone the same day we bought the new wedding ring. So, if I said marriage proposal I know what I mean. What is giving us joy shall never turn to sorrow in Jesus might name. Devils love to hear about home breakup and it’s the latest and hottest news that is on trend but the word of God says,God hate divorce , in book of Malachi 2 verse 14 to 16. May God uphold your marriage and give your marriage everlasting joy.
Marriage is good , Marriage is fun. Don’t allow others to redefine you.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride