Eucharia Anunobi’s loses her only son: Eucharia Anunobi, a talented Nollywood actress, has lost her only child, a 15-year-old boy to sickle cell disease. The news of the death of the young boy was posted by Adekeye E. Tosin on Twitter. 15-year-old Raymond was said to have given up the ghost on Tuesday, August 22. The deceased was born from the union she had with Charles Ekwu, her ex-husband, in 2002. Raymond was a sickle cell patient from the moment he was born. The Nollywood actress had the child outside wedlock and did not fail to say how she felt about his birth.
To her, having the child outside wedlock was a mistake as it was not a deliberate choice of hers. In an interview with Thenet, the talented actress spoke about the passing of her son who fought the sickle cell disease till he eventually gave up. She appreciated everyone for their concern and prayers.
“My son has gone to our place of origin (heaven) to be with our daddy Jesus, waiting for me when I eventually go there at the fullness of time.”
See the initial post made by Adekeye:
Adekeye implored Nigerians to pray for the woman who must be devastated with the death of her only child by now. He prayed for her to find strength in this tough time as he asked God to comfort her. May the soul of the deceased rest in peace.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride