Nse Ikpe Etim opens up on homosexuality: Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe Etim who got married in 2013 to her very first boyfriend, Clifford Sule after they met again years has revealed she doesn’t have a problem with homosexuality. When asked by Vanguard if she supported a monologue at the AMMAS which supported homosexuality,NSE who hosted the awards said
I don’t have a problem with homosexuality. I think there’re bigger issues than who I love….
On her husband,she said
He’s a British Nigerian—a black British. His name is “Clifford”; and he was my first boyfriend. We met about 21 years ago and got married later. Clifford and I live together, in the U.K., where he lectures in “Computer Networking,” at Middlesex University—a far cry from what I do.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride