Samson Abioye is dead: The CEO and co-founder of fast-rising Nigerian tech startup with focus on education, Pass(Ng), Samson Abioye has been reported dead. According to reports, Abioye was said to have slumped and died on Friday, 28 July 2017. He was 25. His death came as a shock to everyone as his platform has been attracting positive international reviews in recent times and was largely tipped to be the next big thing from Nigeria.
His website, Pass.ng provides platform for students to practice questions on different exams – from WAEC to GCE to UME. Abioye studied Computer Engineering at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology where he graduated in 2014.
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- 24 sure signs your girlfriend is a wife material – #13 and #1 are the ICING on the CAKE
- How top female celebs looked like before they became rich & famous – #9 will give you hope (Photos)