Lil Kesh joins new music label: Nigerian musician, Keshinro Ololade better referred by his moniker, Lil Kesh has joined a new music label company called Massive Management. Recall, Lil Kesh set up his own particular record name YAGI following an effective two years spell at Olamide’s YBNL. Despite the fact that the artist was viewed as a youthful music CEO, YBNL still pulled a considerable measure of strings for the rapper.
He was still especially oversaw by the YBNL hardware. Presently the rapper has gotten himself another administration outfit to cultivate his vocation on the most beneficial way. He made the declaration on his instagram page while asking all appointments from this time forward to experience his new administration group.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride