At the moment, there’s an on-going court case between Nigerian Senate President, Bukola Saraki and Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore which led to a court ruling to feeze the accounts of Sowore. Now, the New York based publisher has taken to social media to share screenshots of his bank accounts in Nigeria and America saying, ‘Please understand that my Nigerian accounts have been frozen via a kangaroo court order obtained from a Jankara judge in Ilorin, Kwara state’.
See his full post below…
- Top 10 countries with the highest rate of prostitution in the world – See Nigeria’s rank
- List of ten biggest Nigerian songs of all time – #1 is more popular than the national anthem
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 10 things you’re doing that make people dislike you – #9 is so silly but real
Folks: Let me just act goofy today by declaring all my private bank accounts publicly just so that so some of you can get some answers you need.
It is important to let you know that the Bank Of America (BOFA) bank account summary being bandied around by Bukola Saraki and his minions yesterday was manufactured since last week. I do not have a personal or investment account at BOFA.
However, after hitting them hard yesterday revealing their fraudulent legal judgements in Ilorin, they had to resort to something.
These screenshots of my accounts both in the US and Nigeria were taken today.
Please understand that my Nigerian accounts have been frozen via a kangaroo court order obtained from a Jankara judge in Ilorin, Kwara state.
My confirmed cash balance across two (US and Nigeria) continents as of this morning stands at $6,213 minus $6, 100 and debit card balance of $100 frozen in my GTB account. My account balance in Naira is less than N2,000.
My available bank cash today in the US is approximately $13!
I also have close to £10 left from funds that I exchanged while in the UK his weekend.
Mind you I am not seeking anyone’s sympathy, there is no need for it.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- Olayode ‘Toyo baby’ Juliana reveals the real reason why she left Jenifa’s Diary (full details)
- Top 10 richest and wealthiest neighbourhoods in Nigeria – #3 is in Abeokuta! (With Pics)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is very funny & annoying (With Pics)
- 10 rappers who have made over a $100 million – #5 is already broke despite the fortunes he made (With Pics)