Two Ghanaian nurses identified only as Tracy Ewurama Marcel and Ramatu have lost their jobs for ignoring patients to go live on Facebook while at work. The viral video of nurses on Facebook live was shared by Ghanaian news publication, Adom FM, on their Facebook page. Reacting to the viral video, the management of the Royal MMR Hospital, where the two nurses worked, said they were shocked and appalled by the fact the two nurses “choose to do Facebook Live while at work and responded to comments at the expense of patients waiting to seek health care”
A doctor with the hospital, Dr. Mohammed Donkor, however, confirmed to Adom News that the two had been fired by the management of the hospital as their conduct was in breach of company regulations. Trudy and Ramatu were reportedly employed as health assistants at the health facility and had no knowledge that their conduct was against hospital rules.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- Olayode ‘Toyo baby’ Juliana reveals the real reason why she left Jenifa’s Diary (full details)
- Top 10 richest and wealthiest neighbourhoods in Nigeria – #3 is in Abeokuta! (With Pics)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is very funny & annoying (With Pics)
- 10 rappers who have made over a $100 million – #5 is already broke despite the fortunes he made (With Pics)