Top 5 cheapest universities in South Africa for international students – profile, photos and tuition fees
1. Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University is one of the best universities for internationals students. The reason for that is the wide range of tuition fees. The fees will differ from year to year. For instance, if you pay for the first year of study R19,000 ($1418), then you may pay R15,000 ($1119) for the second year. The application fee for the university is R500.
The university fees for the undergraduate programmes range from R3,000 ($224) to R47,000 ($3507). Do not forget about the residence fees that can start from R15,000 ($1119). South Africa opens its arms to international students every year! It`s your opportunity to study in the best universities in Africa. Also, it`s quite affordable to study in South Africa. It`s also possible to work there during study. Do not miss this chance to study abroad!
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride