Women taking selfies: A new internet craze is sweeping the web and it sees women holding their breasts in the shape of heart and posting pictures of it online. The bizarre trend – named the “heart shaped boob challenge” – began earlier this week in China.
And within days it has exploded on the country’s most popular social network Weibo, with thousands of women wanting to take part in the challenge. It sees women grab their [email protected]$ts and use their hands to mould the flesh into the shape of a heart. They then take pictures of themselves before posting it online for all of their friends to see.
So far snaps have been taken and shared more than 1.6 million times within days of the weird challenge being create. But Weibo have not been impressed with the snaps and have been deleting some of the images, deeming them too risque. But even still, that has not deterred people from joining in with the challenge.
It is reported that the craze was inspired by Ayi Xi Tai Lu, a social media star, who demonstrated the trick on one of her late-night videos, with fans then following quickly in her footsteps.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride