Nigeria’s first lady, Aisha Buhari, received the First Lady of the Republic of Uganda, Janet Museveni who paid her a courtesy visit at the Presidential Villa on Friday 15th September. What caught our attention was her $4490 Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan dress for the event.
See photos below:
Here are photos and screenshots taken off online retail stores;
This is not the first time she would be spotted wearing expensive designers… Recall that for her official portrait, she rocked a ₦10million watch.
Investigations revealed that Aisha Buhari, wife of the President of Nigeria wore a Cartier Baignoire Folle 18-Carat White Gold Diamond Ladies Watch that cost £34,500 to President Buhari’s inauguration on Friday, May 29.
The equivalent of this at the current CBN foreign exchange rate of N303 to £1 is N10, 453, 000.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)