Boxing champion, Anthony Joshua, in an interview, has revealed the two boxers that can strip him off the world heavyweight title. According to him, Kubrat Pulev – his next challenger, and Deontay Wilder are the biggest threats to his current rank. The Nigerian-British boxer revealed this in an interview with Sky Sports.
“My biggest threat is two people. My next challenger, Kubrat Pulev, because if I make one slip-up it all goes wrong”, Joshua said.
“Loads of experience, really good jab, he’s always kept himself at world title level. He’s very talented, in that sense.”
“Deontay Wilder is making noise in the States and that’s a fight that people want to see. So Wilder is a threat, as well.”
“I can’t let myself down. I’m capable of beating everyone – this is my ego talking – but I’ve got to keep my feet firmly on the ground.”
This coming ahead of October 28, 2017, unified world heavyweight champion showdown at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. The fight would be the first time of Anthony Joshua in the ring after a definite win overWladimir Klitschko in April this year. Joshua hoped to have a lucrative rematch with the Ukrainian in Las Vegas, but Klitschko opted for retirement. This leaves him with Kubrat Pulev as the last and mandatory option.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)