The German midfielder missed Sunday’s goalless draw at Chelsea and has been ruled out of the Carabao Cup clash with Doncaster on Wednesday by manager Arsene Wenger. Arsenal will return to Premier League action against West Brom on Monday and Ozil is expected to be involved. He took to Instagram to provide an update on his fitness and allayed any fears over a serious problem.
“Good news: I’m back training on the pitch,” he wrote.
“As you might have heard I’m suffering from a minor inflammation of my knee.
“Feeling better each day now and hope to be back playing very soon!”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)