Nigerian actress and model, Beverly Naya took to social media to state her opinion on relationships, says anyone can get married but not everyone can stay married. The 28-year-old British-born screen goddess took to her Snapchat and wrote;
Don’t pray to God to give you a husband/wife. Pray for God to give you wisdom and a discerning eye to be able to use the knowledge that he has already given you to find the right person. Anybody can get married but not everyone can stay married.
Beverly Naya, aged 28, is a British-born Nigerian actress. She won the Most Promising Talent category at the 2010 Best Of Nollywood Awards. She also won the award for Fast Rising Actress at the 2011 City People Entertainment Awards.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 15 foods that will make you look 15 years younger than your real age
- Nigerian celebs who are so rich but don’t flaunt their wealth on Social Media – #4 is the richest (With Pics)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017 – Everyone cried for #5
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- Meet 10 silent Nigerian billionaires you probably didn’t know about – #9 will give Dangote a run for his money (With Pics)