“My boyfriend called me local and said I’m embarrassing because I bought Gala and groundnut in traffic” — Nigerian lady cries out, another lady responds
A distraught lady wrote to Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, after her boyfriend, got pissed after she ordered Gala and groundnuts in traffic.
Read her story below;
I don’t understand why some guys are like this? Do you understand it? Please reply me. Okay, so on Monday I went out with this guy I’ve been seeing for 3 months now. He’s handsome and successful all that.
That day on our way out for my pre bday chills we were in traffic by fantasy land ikoyi. And I was hungry so I told gala and groundnut to come. Boiled groundnut is my fav. That’s how this guy changed it for me o. He said why am I embarrassing him by buying road side things. That it’s razzmatzz behavior and he expected much more from me. I thought he was joking o. I still got it sha.
This guy now said he wants to drop me at home that he’s cancelling our hangout. I said okay jokingly.. Joro do you know he took me back home? He didn’t even say bye. All because I bought gala and groundnut. See whala o. Should I call him back? He already bought me iPhone and makeup kit for my birthday. Don’t judge. Was I wrong….
Read Below, a response to the above story, from a Fellow Lady;
Please I am a lady of virtues and proper understanding. I schooled in UK for 12 years. I must say, buying gala and groundnut is so low and razz for a lady. I can never do so, my parents never raised a tout.
Please don’t encourage ladies to do so. The guy who spoke his mind is being insulted on your blog. He didn’t do anything wrong. If you want to eat Gala/sausages I believe you should have a plate or fork and knife. As for groundnut as dustbin should be far by and not litter the car.
If that lady isn’t interested in the guy anymore, since you asked her to unfollow the blog. I am interested in him. Myself and the guy are on the same level and we have the same thinking.
Don’t get me wrong. I don’t think eating Gala is razz. But eating Gala in the car is for local people who aren’t exposed to Western life. Maybe in the hinterlands. Ikorodu, mowe, Berger. Please ask her to mail his contact. I have my own money. I’m expecting shallow comments.
Funny thing is, after the whole saga, relationship expert, Joro, who the thread took place on his page, then shared this photo:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda and others join Eucharia Anunobi to lay her son to rest (Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control