Commotion at Kwara high court as Saraki touts clash with Sahara reporters and other newsmen (Photos/Video)
There was pandemonium earlier today at premises of Kwara High Court in Ilorin during the hearing of a N4 billion libel suit involving the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and the founder of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore. According to multiple reports, the comrades, journalists, and supporters of one of the parties involved were allegedly prevented by political thugs from gaining access into the court premises.
Reports alleged that the thugs were hired by Saraki to disrupt proceedings at the court premises. A lady identified as Funmi Jolade Ajayi was allegedly assaulted and stripped by the thugs.
See more pictures and videos below;
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 10 most powerful celebrities in Nigeria – The country shakes when these guys cough (With Pics)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- Check out how Floyd Mayweather Jr spends his millions – His cars, his insane wristwatch collection, private jets, mansions & many more (With Pics)