Veteran Nigerian musician, Eedris Abdulkareem in an interview, has stated his opinion on the babymama trend hovering around the Nigerian Entertainment Industry. The “JAGAJAGA” crooner in an interview with LIB praised Nigerian artistes for making Nigeria proud globally, however advised them to stop the babymama trend. He said;
“Davido and other artistes are riding on International platforms and making Africa proud. But my advice to him and others artistes is that don’t go to America and come back to show us cocaine in your videos which makes no sense.
‘Another thing is having several babymamas because they will all regret it when they grow up.’
‘Don’t let you kids kill themselves because of jealousy,’ he added.
Eedris Abdulkareem who has been married for over 13 years, has four children with his wife Sekinat Abdulkareem.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 10 most powerful celebrities in Nigeria – The country shakes when these guys cough (With Pics)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- Check out how Floyd Mayweather Jr spends his millions – His cars, his insane wristwatch collection, private jets, mansions & many more (With Pics)