Five Star Music Artiste, Kcee has disclosed that his “threat” where he said he’d call on EFCC to investigate Malaysian-Based Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi, was just a mere warning. Recall in a lengthy Instagram post, Kcee slammed Hushpuppi for his attack on Phyno, asking him to disclose the source of his wealth.
- Top 5 Nigerian celebrities who are best friends – people mistake #4 and #5 for couples
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- Top 10 countries with the highest rate of prostitution in the world – See where Nigeria is ranked!
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
Hushpuppi had earlier shaded Phyno and Ice Prince over a picture they posted online, saying “Ice Prince Zamani Phyno Patek Philippe! If you don’t want people to patronise pirated copy of your work, don’t patronise pirated copy of others’ work. #Hypocrites”
The Fada Fada crooner, responded with a jibe: “I represent a full continent, nation, tribe, brands, streets. Wat do you represent.. #Hushpuppi Gucci?”
Backing Phyno, Kcee called on the Hushpuppi to show his source of income. He also threatened to raise a petition against the self-proclaimed philanthropist, saying “EFCC @officialefcc needs to start paying more ‘Attention To detail’.
He posted on Instagram, “We are musicians not paupers. Who exactly do you think you are to open your mouth and insult a musician that sweats day and night in the studio?
“You have no credibility, no known source of income and yet you come on social media to attack hard working Nigerian musicians with traceable wealth.
“Let’s face it, I think we’ve had enough of this nonsense and disrespect from you. Really, What do you do for a living, what is your talent, how did you make your money, what brand do you represent? I will take it upon myself to raise a petition against you. We want to know your source of income since you now have the nerves to come on social media and call out a brand. Who is your father, Are you OBO , are you a taxable Nigerian. We need to start asking questions and the EFCC @officialefcc needs to start paying more ‘Attention To detail’.”
But now in a new interview with Ebuka on Rubbin’ Minds, he has written off his threat, and tagged it as a mere warning.
Watch the interview below:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017 – Everyone cried for #5
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria