Magic Mike actor Channing Tatum was among the stars at Stamford Bridge on Sunday. Stamford Bridge played host to celebrities and club legends when Chelsea took on Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday. Photographers snapped Hollywood A-lister Channing Tatum – a Gunners supporter – taking his seat for the match in south west London. The Magic Mike and 21 Jump Street actor was joined by a group of friends for the early fixture, but opted to wear neutral colours for the derby.
Also at the game was Golden State Warriors point guard Steph Curry, as well as long-term Chelsea fan Jeremy Clarkson.
Chelsea were beaten by Arsenal the last time the two clubs met in the Community Shield, before the opening day of the season.
But have started the new campaign better than their north London rivals, despite a terrible result against Burnley on matchday one.
Arsenal have won their last two matches against Bournemouth and Cologne, but were beaten by Stoke City and then battered by Liverpool earlier in the campaign.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)