The kokomaster Dbanj has just replied Eedris Abdulkareem after he insulted him and called him “stupid” for leaving Don Jazzy. Recall that yesterday singer Timaya replied Eedris Abdulkareem bu calling him an Idiot and a dirty Igbo smoker.
Well D-banj seems to be taking a less confrontational approach as instead of insulting Eadris he gave a subtle shade by saying Eedris insulted people who are young enough to be his children.
Saturday Beats caught up with the Kokomaster during the one year anniversary of his initiative, CREAM, and he said
At first, I did not see the video where Eedris spoke about me and initially, I thought it was something else till people sent me the video. I have seen different videos of him talking about different artistes that are young enough to be his kids. I would have thought that if he was such a role model, there were better ways he could pass his message across but I have nothing against him. I have nothing more to say about him. I feel people just have different ways of expressing themselves.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)