Manchester City have qualified for the fourth round of the Carabao Cup (English League Cup) following a 2 – 1 win over Tony Pulis’ West Brom on Wednesday night. Leroy Sane gave Pep Guardiola’s side the lead with a simple tap in after just three minute. Sergio Aguero’s initial volley was punched to the path of the German who had the simple opton of tapping into an empty net.
City had multiple chances to equalize; Sergio Aguero missing two gilt edged chances while Ben Foster made a smart save to deny a Raheem Sterling curler. Those misses almost cost the Citizens the game as the Baggies equalized in the second half after 71 minutes through Claudio Yacob who tapped in after a corner was not dealt with.
The Citizens last won the League Cup under Manuel Pellegrini in 2016 and were defeated in the quarter-finals by Manchester United last season.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)