“You are a liar!, you were just an I.T student” – Nigerians blast Mr Eazi after claiming he earned N2m as an Engineer
Despite showing proof, Nigerians have slammed Mr.Eazi for lying that he was earning $6000/month in an oil firm before he joined the music industry. The whole scenerio all started when he was quoted in an interview with Beat Fm saying;
“After I came back from Ghana, I got a job in oil and gas in Port Harcourt that paid about six thousand dollars per month but I quit because I was not finding fulfillment in it. I mean it was the same thing everyday, the same routine over and over again. The decision to quit the job finally hit me when my boss’ wife left him even with all the money he had.
But to many Nigerians, the ‘Skintight’ crooner is a liar for making such statement.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 10 most powerful celebrities in Nigeria – The country shakes when these guys cough (With Pics)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- Check out how Floyd Mayweather Jr spends his millions – His cars, his insane wristwatch collection, private jets, mansions & many more (With Pics)