Investor BJ, another popular Malaysia-based Nigerian big boy took to social media to show off his 5 brand new iPhone 8 he acquired on its release date. The present price of the phones is about $1,308USD (N471,000 each), and he proudly showed off the receipt on social media.
Although Investor BJ’s source of income is unknown, the young man lives a lavish lifestyle to impress people on social media.
He wrote: “Finally .. I think am among the first users . Hehe.”
The iPhone 8 was released today, 22nd of September, 2017 in a few countries.
Watch video below;
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)