In a keenly contested battle between 37 Queens who strutted the runway like the Queen that they crave to be, Miss Kebbi, Ugochi Ihezue has been crowned the 30th Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2017. From traditional wears to bikinis and to their gorgeous evening wears, the beauty pageant we’ve always looked out for every year, had 37 beautiful ladies mostly from the Eastern part of the country representing all the states of the nation before Miss Delta pulled out for ‘personal’ reasons.
Miss Ugochi will be representing Nigeria at the Miss World Pageant in November which holds in China.
Other winners include:
Miss Bayelsa (Fourth runner-up), Miss Oyo (Third runner-up/Miss ECOWAS), Miss Plateau (Second runner-up/Miss Tourism), Miss Sokoto (First runner-up/MBGN Universe), Miss Yobe (was crowned Miss Amity), Miss Sokoto (Best Costume), Miss Kebbi (Model of the year), Miss Bayelsa (Best Evening wear)
See Photos from the Event:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)