Yug6ix in an interview with HipTV, claimed that he misunderstood comedian Akpororo’s outburst about buying a hit song instead of wasting money on liquor. The rapper said that he never got the full joke. He said;
At first when everybody started….I didn’t get to see the full joke. But when I got to see it, I realized it was a joke. Its all entertainment. So no feelings/emotions attached. I knew it was a joke.
We all made fun about it and all took advantage of the fact that I was trending and I had a new video out there. I don’t see anything coming between me and him or whatever.
He is my Delta brother and I respect him and his talent, but I wouldn’t even joke or make jokes about anything that would make people feel indifferent about their success.
People make mistakes, people say jokes and like they always say, the joke is always funny until it’s about you. I felt that way.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 10 most powerful celebrities in Nigeria – The country shakes when these guys cough (With Pics)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- Check out how Floyd Mayweather Jr spends his millions – His cars, his insane wristwatch collection, private jets, mansions & many more (With Pics)