Nigeria Police Force advice parents: The Nigerian police force (NPF), on their social media page, advised Nigerians to educate their wards to always submit to police search as everyone is a suspect. The police stated this after a Nigerian publisher, Mister Mo complained to the NPF on Twitter, saying his kids are always scared of the Nigerian police.
You and your Children should be law abiding citizens of this great nation that the police have been employed to enforce law and order.
The future you want is here. Educate your children to always submit to police search if requested because everybody is a suspect.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 15 foods that will make you look 15 years younger than your real age
- Nigerian celebs who are so rich but don’t flaunt their wealth on Social Media – #4 is the richest (With Pics)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017 – Everyone cried for #5
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- Meet 10 silent Nigerian billionaires you probably didn’t know about – #9 will give Dangote a run for his money (With Pics)