Controversial Nollywood actor, Benson Okonkwo has kicked against Dave Ogbeni’s assertion that Nigerian women are the most romantic in the world. The talented actor who just gave his career a major boost in an Andy Best’s movie “King of Fools” had this to say in a chat with Vanguard.
“Let’s be sincere with ourselves, Nigerian women are not romantic. If they are at all, it is only for money or good looks. Only money and good looks are what make them stick to a man. Apart from those, it’s a big no for me,” he asserted.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)